Server L2J Kamael
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server L2J Kamael

Forum for the Vault L2J testers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

server and datapack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ombladon1991

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-14

server and datapack Empty
PostSubject: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug - 14:42

can some1 post a link to the kamael datapack and server files? i really wanna test this
Back to top Go down
Ombladon1991

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug - 16:07

come on guys post the data Very Happy plssss
Back to top Go down
xXtanoXx

xXtanoXx

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug - 17:58

I leave a DB, not this complete one but good it has finish it arming
you

http://rapidshare.com/files/46449270/kamael_sever.7z
Back to top Go down
Ombladon1991

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug - 20:03

thx dude, ur the best, now all i need is the datapack....any1 offers?
Back to top Go down
Nijtram

Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug - 13:05

Hy great realese but there is a problemen, i just vista... but when i make the server and login i don't see a gameserver :S why is that ? But the gameserver and login server start correctly
Back to top Go down
ev1L
Admin
ev1L

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug - 13:47

Nijtram wrote:
Hy great realese but there is a problemen, i just vista... but when i make the server and login i don't see a gameserver :S why is that ? But the gameserver and login server start correctly
i have an advise... let us all make one powerfull server? it will be better 20 man to do 1 server lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlife.md
Nijtram

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug - 13:59

ev1L wrote:
Nijtram wrote:
i have an advise... let us all make one powerfull server? it will be better 20 man to do 1 server lol!

Yeah it can but look when i start my server the first time ( it is autocreateaccount ) and putt something in the l2 game this is in my loginserver: WARN: object of class [ net.sf.l2j.loginserver.beans.accounts] with indentifier [remco] not found.

But i log in but then i see the page were all the server needs to be but i don't see one :S can someone help me
Back to top Go down
ev1L
Admin
ev1L

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug - 14:09

Nijtram wrote:
ev1L wrote:
Nijtram wrote:

Yeah it can but look when i start my server the first time ( it is autocreateaccount ) and putt something in the l2 game this is in my loginserver: WARN: object of class [ net.sf.l2j.loginserver.beans.accounts] with indentifier [remco] not found.

But i log in but then i see the page were all the server needs to be but i don't see one :S can someone help me

but if we create a team ... somebody would help to resolve such problems..
Back to top Go down
Nijtram

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug - 14:50

ev1L wrote:
Nijtram wrote:
ev1L wrote:
Nijtram wrote:

Shel we for the first members of a team then ?
Back to top Go down
ev1L
Admin
ev1L

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug - 15:16

Nijtram wrote:
ev1L wrote:
Nijtram wrote:
ev1L wrote:
Nijtram wrote:

i dunno, if we want to create server, we need ppl who know programing... it will be easier to help admins of this server Smile)
Back to top Go down
Rouxlas
n00b
n00b
Rouxlas

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 16:49

ev1L wrote:
Nijtram wrote:
ev1L wrote:
Nijtram wrote:
ev1L wrote:
Nijtram wrote:

i dunno, if we want to create server, we need ppl who know programing... it will be easier to help admins of this server Smile)

Yeah i am in to!!!!!!!!!!! I had end Programmer and i can help. study
Back to top Go down
http://l2dark.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server and datapack   server and datapack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server and datapack
Page 1 of 1