Server L2J Kamael
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server L2J Kamael

Forum for the Vault L2J testers

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hysz

Hysz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Request for Admin, Gm, whoever... Empty
PostSubject: Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...   Request for Admin, Gm, whoever... Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug - 14:25

Hello, I just got here [well 2 days xD], And I found it hard to play here, cuz all of those bugs, etc. I mean I know this is a test beta server, but I would like to have more of a free hand to 'test' it. Im experienced L2 player, I know a thing or two about java servers too xD. The thing is, that I would like to check this server indepth, and report some of the most important bugs, and for this I would require something more than normal player status.
So now, my question is: Is there a possibility for an Admin or someone equal to him, to chnage my acces level for this server? I could help you develop this server, and I can help ppl ingame, for I know english Smile [I found that not many ppl here can speak that language, so an english speaking Gm would be something new].
Thanks for reading, best regards,
Hysz.
Back to top Go down
ev1L
Admin
ev1L

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...   Request for Admin, Gm, whoever... Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug - 15:01

hysz wrote:
Hello, I just got here [well 2 days xD], And I found it hard to play here, cuz all of those bugs, etc. I mean I know this is a test beta server, but I would like to have more of a free hand to 'test' it. Im experienced L2 player, I know a thing or two about java servers too xD. The thing is, that I would like to check this server indepth, and report some of the most important bugs, and for this I would require something more than normal player status.
So now, my question is: Is there a possibility for an Admin or someone equal to him, to chnage my acces level for this server? I could help you develop this server, and I can help ppl ingame, for I know english Smile [I found that not many ppl here can speak that language, so an english speaking Gm would be something new].
Thanks for reading, best regards,
Hysz.

off top, moved

http://www.cyberlife.md
silentevil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...   Request for Admin, Gm, whoever... Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 3:58

Hysz wrote:

I could help you develop this server, and I can help ppl ingame, for I know english Smile
bahahah
if that's english i talk japanese >< lmao
stop l2 and study some english imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...   Request for Admin, Gm, whoever... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Server L2J Kamael :: Off Top-
Jump to: