Server L2J Kamael
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server L2J Kamael

Forum for the Vault L2J testers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hysz

Hysz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Request for Admin, Gm, whoever... Empty
PostSubject: Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...   Request for Admin, Gm, whoever... Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug - 14:25

Hello, I just got here [well 2 days xD], And I found it hard to play here, cuz all of those bugs, etc. I mean I know this is a test beta server, but I would like to have more of a free hand to 'test' it. Im experienced L2 player, I know a thing or two about java servers too xD. The thing is, that I would like to check this server indepth, and report some of the most important bugs, and for this I would require something more than normal player status.
So now, my question is: Is there a possibility for an Admin or someone equal to him, to chnage my acces level for this server? I could help you develop this server, and I can help ppl ingame, for I know english Smile [I found that not many ppl here can speak that language, so an english speaking Gm would be something new].
Thanks for reading, best regards,
Hysz.
Back to top Go down
ev1L
Admin
ev1L

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...   Request for Admin, Gm, whoever... Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug - 15:01

hysz wrote:
Hello, I just got here [well 2 days xD], And I found it hard to play here, cuz all of those bugs, etc. I mean I know this is a test beta server, but I would like to have more of a free hand to 'test' it. Im experienced L2 player, I know a thing or two about java servers too xD. The thing is, that I would like to check this server indepth, and report some of the most important bugs, and for this I would require something more than normal player status.
So now, my question is: Is there a possibility for an Admin or someone equal to him, to chnage my acces level for this server? I could help you develop this server, and I can help ppl ingame, for I know english Smile [I found that not many ppl here can speak that language, so an english speaking Gm would be something new].
Thanks for reading, best regards,
Hysz.

off top, moved
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlife.md
silentevil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...   Request for Admin, Gm, whoever... Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 3:58

Hysz wrote:

I could help you develop this server, and I can help ppl ingame, for I know english Smile
bahahah
if that's english i talk japanese >< lmao
stop l2 and study some english imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...   Request for Admin, Gm, whoever... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for Admin, Gm, whoever...
Page 1 of 1